Best Choice for Plumbing Renovation in Calgary, AB
Are you finally starting the home renovation project you’ve been planning for years? Or just had an idea of changing something in your home and immediately jumped into action? Either way, it’s essential not to forget about the plumbing, especially if the area you’re renovating has pipes running through them.
When it comes to plumbing renovation, you can trust Precision Plumbing to get the job done right the first time. We are plumbing renovation experts – rest assured your plumbing system is in the right, trustworthy hands.
Plumbing Renovation Experts You Can Count On
Calgary residents turn to our experts for plumbing renovations service, and it’s for a reason. We have what you need to get the task completed on time.
We have more than a decade of plumbing experience.
After years of serving Calgary residents, our team has already acquired valuable knowledge and techniques to complete any plumbing job. It has also given us a chance to hone our skills. Now, we’re confident we can provide you with the best possible plumbing renovation service in town.
We value precision – and quality.
Errors are costly in plumbing. That’s why we make sure everything is right on the job before leaving the premises. Furthermore, we only use quality parts and equipment to ensure our work won’t break and your money won’t be wasted.
We offer fair pricing.
Our price isn’t the cheapest – but we believe it’s the best deal. We make sure the service is worth every penny you pay us.
We stand behind our products and workmanship.
We offer a 1-year warranty on our parts and labor. If something breaks, it’s on us. (See terms and conditions)
If still in doubt, feel free to talk to our experts to learn more about the team and our plumbing renovations in Calgary, AB..
What’s The Best Plumbing Material For Your Renovation?
Different pipes have different uses. When you are planning a home plumbing renovation, you might as well get to know the pipes. You’ve got five main options: PVC, PEX, Copper, Flexi, and Galvanized Iron.
- PVC – It’s mainly used for drainage systems, inexpensive compared to other types of pipes, and easy to install.
- PEX – It’s typically used to supply water because it’s rigid enough to withstand the water supply pressure yet flexible enough to weave throughout the different parts of your home.
- Rigid Copper – It’s also used to supply water throughout the home. But it’s harder to work with than PEX because of its soldered connections.
- Flexi – This is typically used for final connections to your appliances like sinks, toilets, water heaters, etc. It needs to be handled with care because it’s thin and prone to breaking.
- Galvanized Iron – It is used for various purposes, like drainage and water supply. But it is rarely used in modern renovations because it carries safety risks, and the material erodes over time.
At Precision Plumbing, our experts can work with any of these pipes and figure out what’s best for your home.
Looking For a Residential Plumbing Renovation Expert in Calgary, AB? Give Us A Call!
When it comes to plumbing renovation, no two projects are the same. That’s why we always listen attentively to our customers to get precisely what you want and need. And whatever it is – whether it’s a simple fixture upgrade or a complete home makeover, our team can handle it.
Contact us at (403) 241 5200 for the best plumbing renovation service.